Cowboy beans with cheesy mash
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 390g carton Chosen by you Chopped Tomatoes with Garlic
- 2 tbsp Chosen by you BBQ Ketchup
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 300g can haricot beans, drained and rinsed
- 400g can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 500g potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 15g butter
- 50g Asda 50% Less Fat Mature Cheese, grated
Heat the oil in a pan and cook the onion for 5 minutes. Add the tomatoes, BBQ ketchup and mustard, then simmer for 10 minutes. Add all the beans and simmer for another 10 minutes.
Boil the potatoes for 15 minutes, until tender.
Drain the potatoes, stir in the butter and cheese, then mash. Season and serve with the bean stew.