Crab & chilli linguine
- 350g Cook Italian Linguine
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red chilli, de-seeded and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 140g pack Asda Frozen Dressed Orkney Crab
- 1/2 lemon, zest and juice of
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
Heat a large pan of lightly salted water until boiling. Add the linguine, bring back to the boil and simmer for 9 minutes.
Heat the olive oil in another pan and cook the chilli and garlic for 1-2 minutes. Add 3 tbsp water and the brown crab meat. Cook for another 1 minute.
Drain the linguine, reserving 2 tbsp of the cooking water. Return the pasta to the pan. Add the brown meat mixture, white crab meat, lemon zest and juice, plus the reserved pasta water. Toss together and heat through. Sprinkle with the chopped parsley.