Philadelphia Chicken Curry
- 1tbsp vegetable oil
- 350g chicken breast, chopped
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 70g Asda Korma Paste
- 2tsp tomato purée
- 100g Philadelphia Light
- 400ml tin reduced-fat coconut milk
- 145g baby sweetcorn
- 100g sugar snap peas
- 1 medium courgette, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 2 x 250g packs Asda Basmati Micro Rice
- 10g coriander, to garnish
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, to serve
In a wok or large frying pan, heat the oil over a medium-high heat and fry the chicken until browned. Remove from of the pan and set aside.
Add the onion and fry in the remaining oil for 5 mins on a medium heat before adding the garlic. Cook for a further few minutes until softened, stirring constantly to avoid the garlic over-browning.
Stir in the korma paste and tomato purée and cook for a few minutes until fragrant. Add the Philadelphia Light, stirring until smooth, then stir in the coconut milk.
Add the browned chicken, baby sweetcorn, sugar snap peas, courgette and red pepper. Stir well, bring to a simmer then reduce the heat until just bubbling. Cook, uncovered, for 10 mins or until the chicken is cooked through.
Meanwhile, cook the micro rice according to pack instructions.
Serve the curry with the basmati rice, garnished with coriander and with wedges of lime to squeeze over.