Creamy green veg pasta
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- ¼ bunch spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 80g baby spinach
- Juice and zest 1 lemon
- 500g pack fresh fusilli
- 160g sugarsnap peas, halved lengthways
- 150g asparagus spears, cut into 4cm pieces
- 125g Asda 50% Less Fat Light Original Soft Cheese
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
Heat the oil in a frying pan on a medium setting. Add the spring onions and garlic and fry for 3 mins. Add the spinach and cook for 5 mins to wilt, then drain off any excess liquid. Drizzle over the lemon juice.
Bring a pan of water to the boil then simmer the fusilli, sugarsnap peas and asparagus for 3-4 mins until the pasta is al dente. Drain, reserving 100ml of the cooking water, then return to the pan.
Add the reserved cooking water, spinach mixture, lemon zest and soft cheese to the pan. Stir together to coat the pasta and veg.
Divide between 4 pasta bowls and sprinkle with the chilli to serve.