Creamy lemon flan
- 1 tbsp Asda Seedless Raspberry Jam
- 75g butter, plus extra for greasing
- 150g Asda Digestive Biscuits
- 379g can sweet condensed milk, chilled
- 3 unwaxed lemons, grated zest of
- 150ml double cream
- 100ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
Put the jam in a freezer bag and snip off the corner. Grease an 18 x 19cm flan tin and sandwich tin with butter and line with baking paper. Melt the butter in a pan, then remove from the heat.
Put the biscuits in a freezer bag and crush with a rolling pin until you get fine crumbs. Mix with the melted butter.
Press the mixture into the tin to make an even crust. Chill for at least 30 minutes.
Put the condensed milk, lemon zest and cream in a bowl. Whisk until just combined, then slowly drizzle in the lemon juice, whisking all the time, until the mixture thickens.
Pour the lemon mixture into the flan case. Pipe some jam on top, then use a cocktail stick to create a feathered effect.