Creamy Philadelphia Lentil Curry
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 1tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, finely grated
- 30g ginger, finely grated
- 2tbsp Asda Korma Paste
- 2 x 250g pouches Merchant Gourmet Puy Lentils
- 80g Philadelphia Light
- 400ml tin reduced-fat coconut milk
- 100g baby spinach
- 2 x 250g packs Asda Basmati Micro Rice
- 10g coriander, to serve
- 1tsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, to serve
Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan over a medium heat, add the onion and cook for 5 mins until beginning to turn golden. Stir in the garlic, ginger and korma paste and cook for 1-2 mins.
Add the lentils and Philadelphia Light, stirring until smooth. Add the coconut milk and stir thoroughly to combine. Bring to a gentle simmer and cook for 2 mins, then add the spinach, season with black pepper and cook for a few minutes until wilted.
Meanwhile, cook the micro rice according to the pack instructions.
Serve the curry with the basmati rice, garnished with the coriander and sesame seeds, and with lime wedges to squeeze over.