Creamy mushroom flatbreads
- 50g Merchant Gourmet Dried Porcini Mushrooms
- Extra Special 2 West Country Cheddar & Roasted Garlic Flatbreads
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 250g Extra Special Baby Portobello Mushrooms, small ones left whole, large sliced
- 200g Grower's Selection Baby Button Mushrooms, a few left whole, the rest halved
- 100ml Asda 50% Less Fat Crème Fraîche
- A few sprigs thyme
Put the dried porcini into a large bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside to soak for 30 mins.
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6. Cook the flatbreads according to the pack instructions.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the Portobello and button mushrooms for 6-8 mins until softened and beginning to brown.
Drain the soaked porcini, reserving 1tbsp of the liquid. Chop and add to the frying pan. Cook for 2 mins.
Stir the reserved porcini liquid and the crème fraîche into the mushrooms. Add the leaves from 1 sprig thyme, season with black pepper then spoon onto the flatbreads.
Cut each flatbread into 3 pieces, then sprinkle with the remaining thyme before serving.