Crème Egg Tray Bake
- 720g Cadbury Bournville chocolate, broken into chunks
- 55g unsalted butter, cubed
- 397g can sweetened condensed milk
- 89g bag Cadbury Creme Egg Minis, foil removed
- 3 x 40g Cadbury Creme Eggs, foil removed
Line a deep, 20cm square baking tin with nonstick baking paper.
Put the chocolate, butter, and condensed milk in a large heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water, making sure the water doesn’t touch the bowl. Stir regularly until melted, thick and smooth. Pour into the baking tray.
Cut the Creme Egg Minis in half and smash the large Creme Eggs with a fork. Arrange on the fudge, fondant-side up, and push down with the back of a fork. Chill until firm.
Score 6 evenly spaced lines horizontally and vertically, to create a 7 x 7 grid. Cut to give 49 pieces.