Crispy sausage rigatoni
- 454g Asda Extra Special Cumberland Sausages
- 300g rigatoni pasta
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 4 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 3 tbsp brown sauce
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 level tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 x 300g cans cannellini beans
- 160g baby spinach leaves
- 25g pack Asda Cheese and Onion Crisps (or Bacon Crisps)
- 25g fresh breadcrumbs. Crusty bread, to serve
Pre-heat the oven to 190C/170C Fan/Gas 5. Grease an ovenproof dish and a sheet of foil large enough to cover it. Separate the sausages and put them in a roasting tin.
Cook in the oven for 25 minutes, then cut into chunky pieces and set aside. Cook the rigatoni pasta for 2 minutes less than instructed on the packaging. Drain.
Cook the onion in the oil in a large pan until soft. Add the tomatoes, ketchup, brown sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and 75ml water. Heat until simmering, then cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat and add the cannellini beans, spinach, sausages and pasta. Put in the dish, cover with foil and bake for 10 minutes.
Remove the foil. Crush the crisps and mix with the breadcrumbs. Sprinkle over the pasta bake and cook for another 10 minutes. Serve with crusty bread.