Crispy sesame pork
- 2 tbsp Amoy Reduced Salt Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp clear honey
- 450g pack Butcher’s Selection Pork Sizzle Steaks
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2.5cm piece fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 heads pak choi, sliced lengthways
- 130g pack baby corn, halved lengthways if thick
- 2 red peppers, de-seeded and sliced
- Rice, to serve
Mix the soy sauce with the honey and set aside. Cut the steaks in half.
Heat 2 tbsp of the oil in a large frying pan or wok and cook the pork in batches, on a medium heat, for 3 minutes each side. Remove from the pan and roll in the sesame seeds. Set aside.
Heat the rest of the oil in the pan and stir-fry the ginger, pak choi, corn and peppers for 4-5 minutes.
Add the soy sauce mixture to the pan and heat until simmering. Return the pork to the pan and heat through. Serve with rice.