Crispy sweet potato and pea risotto
- 2tsp rapeseed oil
- 100g frozen Scratch Cook Diced Onions
- 1tbsp frozen Scratch Cook Chopped Garlic
- 400g frozen Scratch Cook Sweet Potato Chunks
- 1 reduced-salt vegetable stock cube, dissolved in 225ml boiling water
- 2tbsp frozen Scratch Cook Italian Herb Mix
- 2 x 200g Asda Steam Bags Long Grain Rice
- 75ml Asda 50% Less Fat Crème Fraîche
- 100g Frozen for Freshness Garden Peas
- 30g Asda Grana Padano wedge, finely grated
- 30g Asda Plain Breadcrumbs
- 120g Asda Watercress, Spinach & Rocket Salad, washed
- 1tbsp Asda Light Vinaigrette Dressing
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
Heat the oil in a pan over a medium heat. Add the onion, cover with a lid and sweat for 5 mins, stirring occasionally. Uncover, add the garlic and cook for 2 mins. Add the potato, stock and herb mix. Cover and cook for 10 mins.
Meanwhile, cook the rice according to the packet instructions.
Mash the potato with a fork. Stir through the crème fraîche and peas, add the rice and transfer to an ovenproof dish.
Sprinkle with the cheese and breadcrumbs and bake for 15 mins until golden. Serve with the salad tossed in the vinaigrette dressing.