Crispy-topped fish creole
- 500g Asda frozen White Fish Fillets
- 1 orange pepper, deseeded and cut into 1cm pieces
- 1tbsp vegetable oil
- 400g can Asda Chopped Tomatoes with Chilli & Peppers
- 300g can Asda Cannellini Beans in Water, drained
- 1 Smart Price Wheat Bisk, crumbled
- 40g wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 40g Asda 30% Less Fat Mature Cheddar, grated
- 350g frozen spinach
- 350g frozen peas
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
Bake the fish fillets in an oven dish, covered with foil, for 15-20 mins until thawed. Drain off the liquid.
Meanwhile, cook the pepper in the oil for 5 mins until softened. Add the tomatoes, increase the heat and cook for 10 mins until slightly reduced. Add the beans and cook for 10 mins.
Pour the tomato mixture over the fish. Mix the wheat bisk with the breadcrumbs and two-thirds of the cheese and scatter on top. Sprinkle on the rest of the cheese. Bake for 20 mins or until the fish flakes easily.
Cook the spinach and peas according to the pack instructions and serve with the fish bake.