Crunchy Crudités with a creamy dill dip
- 75ml Asda 50% Less Fat Crème Fraîche
- 75g Asda Light Original Soft Cheese
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- Sprigs fresh dill
- ½ cucumber
- 1 yellow pepper, cut in thin strips
- 1 medium carrot peeled and cut into thin matchsticks
- 100g red cabbage, shredded
- 1tbsp finely chopped parsley
To make the dip, blitz the crème fraîche, soft cheese, garlic and dill together with a handheld blender. Transfer to a small bowl and set aside.
Run a vegetable peeler down the length of the cucumber to make ribbons – set aside the soft centre. (Save to use in veg juice).
Toss the pepper, carrot and red cabbage together with the parsley in a bowl, then divide into 6 small bundles.
Wrap each one around the centre with a cucumber ribbon. Arrange on a platter and serve with the garnished dip.