Crunchy Thai-inspired citrus salad
- Juice 1 lime
- 2tsp fish sauce
- 1tbsp sesame oil
- ½ red bird's eye chilli, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, sliced into ribbons with a peeler
- 1 Grower's Selection Tenderheart Cabbage, shredded
- 1 red grapefruit, peeled and segmented
- 1 orange, peeled and segmented
- 100g beansprouts
- 10g coriander, chopped
- 15g basil leaves
- 2 spring onions, shredded
- 50g dry roasted peanuts, chopped
Mix together the lime juice, fish sauce and sesame oil in a large bowl. Stir in the chilli, toss with the carrots and cabbage, cover and chill for 15 mins.
Just before serving, mix in the grapefruit, orange, beansprouts, coriander, basil and spring onions until evenly combined.
Transfer to a platter, sprinkle over the chopped peanuts and serve.