Crushed meringue with pears
- 6 Asda Meringue Nests, broken into pieces
- 411g can Asda Pear Halves in Syrup
- 500g pot Asda Greek Style Yogurt
- Few drops of Asda Extra Special Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp clear honey
- 25g dark chocolate, grated
Put the meringue in the bottom of 6 glasses or cups.
Drain the pear halves and cut into bite-sized chunks. Mix together the yogurt, vanilla and honey. Stir through the pears and then dollop onto the crushed meringue.
Sprinkle the grated chocolate on top and serve.