Curried chickpea wraps with paneer and pickled veg
- 1tbsp coriander seeds
- 1tbsp cumin seeds
- 1tbsp caster sugar
- 50ml white wine vinegar
- ¼ red cabbage, sliced
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- 1tsp rapeseed oil
- 120g paneer, cubed
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 2cm thumb-sized piece ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 green chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 25g pack fresh coriander, stalks and leaves finely chopped
- 1tbsp medium curry powder
- 250g pouch Asda Curried Chickpeas
- 2tbsp tomato purée
- 4 Dina Large White Bread Wraps
- 4tbsp Greek-style natural fat-free yogurt
For the pickling liquor, toast the coriander seeds and cumin seeds in a pan over a medium heat for 1 min until aromatic. Add the sugar, white wine vinegar and 200ml water. Simmer until the sugar has dissolved.
Put the cabbage and cucumber in a bowl and pour over the pickling liquor. Leave for 20 mins, then drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan. Add the paneer and fry over a high heat for 1 min on each side until evenly golden. Set aside.
Add the onion, garlic, ginger, chilli and coriander stalks to the pan and fry for 5 mins. Stir in the curry powder and fry for 1 min more.
Add the chickpeas, tomato purée and 50ml boiling water to the pan. Simmer for 15 mins, stirring occasionally.
Fill the wraps with the chickpea mixture, drizzle with yogurt and top with the coriander leaves and pickled veg.