- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 red chilli (or green), de-seeded and finely chopped
- 1-2 tsp grated root ginger
- 2 tsp sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp Asda Garam Masala
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 50g fresh breadcrumbs
- 450g pack Asda Turkey Mince
- 570g Asda Good For You Tikka Masala Cooking Sauce
- Asda Basmati Rice, to serve
- Naan bread, to serve
- Raita, to swerve
- Asda Mango Chutney, to serve
Pre-heat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6. Take a small pan and cook the garlic, chilli and ginger in the oil over a low heat for 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Tip into a bowl and add the garam masala and coriander. Stir to mix, then add breadcrumbs and turkey. Season with salt and mix together. Shape into 12 balls and put on a roasting tray, leaving a gap between each one. Bake for 15 minutes.
Transfer the meatballs to a pan, add the tikka masala sauce and cover and simmer gently for 10 to 15 minutes. Serve with rice, naan bread, raita and mango chutney.