Easiest ever lasagne
- 2 x 240g packs Asda Ready To Eat Roast Chicken Breasts (or leftover chicken)
- 140g pack Asda Chosen by you Ready To Eat Honey Roast Ham Chunks
- 150g button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 x 350g pots Asda Chosen by you Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 1 tsp olive oil, for greasing
- 4 sheets Asda Chosen by you Fresh Egg Lasagne (from a 250g pack)
- 350g pot Asda Chosen by you Cheese Sauce
- 50g mature Cheddar, grated
Pre-heat the oven to 190C/170C Fan/Gas 5. Remove and discard any skin from the chicken and any fat from the ham.
Cut the chicken and the ham into very small pieces – about the size of a pea.
Put the chicken, ham and mushrooms in a bowl, add the tomato and basil sauce and mix together.
Grease a 21cm square ovenproof dish with oil. Put a whole lasagne sheet in the bottom, cutting the second sheet to fit without overlapping. Cover with half the chicken mixture. Cover with another layer of lasagne, as before.
Top with the rest of the chicken mixture, followed by a final layer of the lasagne sheets. Spread the cheese sauce on top and sprinkle on the grated cheese. Put the dish on a baking tray and cook in the oven for 35-40 minutes.