Easy beef tacos
- Asda Vegetable Oil Spray
- 1 large red onion, finely sliced
- 2 mixed peppers, sliced
- 500g pack Butcher’s Selection Lean Beef Mince (Typically less than 5% fat)
- 35g Asda Sizzlin’ Fajita Seasoning
- 198g can Asda Sweetcorn in Water, drained
- 8 Asda White Mini Wraps
- 100g Asda Mature British Cheddar, grated
- 400g pack Asda Tex Mex Dip Selection
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6. Add a few sprays of the oil to a frying pan, then cook the red onion and peppers in it over a medium heat for 8 mins until softened. Increase the heat, add the mince and fajita seasoning, then fry for 5 mins, stirring, until browned. Stir in the sweetcorn.
Turn a 12-hole muffin tin upside down. Lightly spray 4 of the wraps with the oil. Fold each one in half then gently arrange in the gap between 4 of the bumps on the tray. Bake for 8 mins until crisp. Repeat with the remaining wraps.
Divide the mince mixture between the taco bowls. Sprinkle with the grated cheese then dress with dips of your choice to serve.