- 2 tbsp leftover goose fat (or olive oil)
- 1 stick celery, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 400g leftover turkey, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 350ml hot chicken stock (or turkey stock), made with a reduced-salt stock cube
- 6 Asda Chosen by you Pigs in Blankets (or 3 leftover cooked sausages), cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley (or 2 tsp mixed dried herbs), plus extra to garnish
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 300g can Asda Chosen by you Haricot Beans (or Cannellini Beans), drained and rinsed
- 50g breadcrumbs
- Carrots, to serve
- Broccoli, to serve
- Sugar snaps, to serve
Pre-heat the oven to 190C/170C Fan/Gas 5. Heat the goose fat or oil in a large pan and cook the celery, onion, carrot and garlic over a low heat for 10 minutes.
Add the turkey, stock, meat, herbs, tomatoes and beans to the pan and heat until simmering, stirring all the time.
Transfer to a casserole dish and sprinkle over the breadcrumbs. Cook in the oven for 35 minutes. Garnish with chopped parsley or dried herbs and serve with the vegetables.