Easy Mexican bean soup for four
- 2 x 400g tins Asda Mexican Style Bean Mix, rinsed and drained
- 400g tin Asda Chopped Tomatoes in Tomato Juice
- 1 reduced-salt vegetable stock cube, make up to 600ml with boiling water
- 2tsp ground cumin
- ½tsp mild chilli powder
- 198g tin Asda Sweetcorn in Water, drained
- 4tbsp low-fat natural yogurt
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Coriander, to serve
Put the beans, chopped tomatoes, stock and spices into a large pan and bring to the boil on a medium-high heat. Simmer for 15 mins, stirring occasionally, until the tomatoes start to break down.
Season with black pepper, add the sweetcorn and simmer for another 2-3 mins until heated through. Ladle into bowls and serve with a dollop of yogurt, a squeeze of lime and some coriander, if you like.