Easy one pan noodles for two
- 1 reduced-salt chicken stock cube, made up to 500ml
- ½ carrot, trimmed and peeled
- 1tbsp chopped or grated fresh ginger
- 2tsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 2tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 125g dried egg noodles
- 50g frozen Smart Price Cooked and Peeled Prawns, thawed
- Large handful baby spinach (about 30g)
- 2 spring onions, sliced
Heat the stock in a large pan on a high heat. Meanwhile, peel the carrots into thin ribbons with a veg peeler.
Add the ginger, soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce and egg noodles. Cover with a lid and simmer for 3 mins, then add the carrot ribbons, prawns and spinach. Bring back to the boil, re-cover and simmer for another 2 mins until the noodles are soft and the veg is tender. Sprinkle in the spring onion before serving.