Easy one-pan noodles
- 1 reduced-salt chicken stock cube, made up to 700ml
- ½ carrot, trimmed and peeled
- 1tbsp chopped fresh ginger
- 2tsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 2tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 125g Sharwood’s Medium Egg Noodles
- 50g frozen cooked and peeled prawns, thawed
- 30g baby spinach
- 2 spring onions, sliced
Heat the stock in a large pan on a high heat. Meanwhile, peel the carrot into thin ribbons with a veg peeler.
Add the ginger, soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce and egg noodles to the pan. Cover with a lid and simmer for 3 minutes, then add the carrot ribbons, prawns and spinach.
Bring back to the boil, re-cover with the lid and simmer for another 1-2 minutes until the noodles are soft and the veg is tender. Sprinkle in the spring onion before serving.