Easy spaghetti bake
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 1 tsp butter, for greasing
- 350g Chosen by you Spaghetti
- 500g jar Chosen by you Tomato & Mushroom Pasta Sauce
- 300g frozen peas
- 300g frozen mixed peppers
- 50g breadcrumbs
- 50g Chosen by you 30% Less Fat Mature Light British Cheese, grated
Pre-heat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4. Grease an ovenproof dish, about 30cm x 20cm, with butter. Add the spaghetti to a large pan of boiling, lightly salted water. Stir once, return to the boil and simmer fast for 10 minutes. Drain, reserving 200ml of the cooking water.
Return the pasta to the pan. Add the sauce, rinse the jar with the reserved water and add to the pan. Toss the pasta, then stir in the peas and peppers. Put in the dish and level the top.
Next, mix together the breadcrumbs and cheese. Sprinkle over the pasta and bake for 25 minutes until heated through and golden on top.