Easy spaghetti bolognese
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 500g Asda Butcher's Selection Beef Mince
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled andcut into small cubes
- 325ml stock, made with a stock cube
- 4 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 level tsp dried mixed herbs
- Spaghetti, to serve
- Basil leaves, to garnish
Brown the mince in a pan, in 1 tbsp oil, in 2 batches. Stir with a wooden spoon to stop it clumping. As each batch is cooked, remove from the pan and set aside.
Add the rest of the oil and the onion to the pan. Reduce the heat and cook until soft, stirring often. Add the carrots and cook for a further minute.
Return the mince to the pan, add the stock, ketchup, tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, if using, and herbs. Season, then cover and simmer for 20-30 minutes. Serve with the spaghetti, garnished with the basil.