Easy tuna niçoise salad
- 300g new potatoes
- 225g green beans
- 2 baby gem lettuces
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 12 black olives
- 160g can tuna chunks in brine
- 1/2 a 50g can anchovy fillets
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, halved
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
Boil, drain and cool the new potatoes and green beans. Slice the potatoes.
Separate the leaves of the gem lettuces and put in a big bowl with the onion, tomatoes, black olives, beans and potatoes. Divide between 4 plates.
Drain and flake the tuna chunks in brine and share between the plates with the anchovy fillets and hard-boiled eggs.
Whisk together the olive oil, white wine vinegar and Dijon mustard. Season and serve alongside the salads.