- 150g pack Asda 1 medium sliced red onion
- 2 peppers, finely chopped
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 500g pack Butcher’s Selection Lean Beef Mince (Typically less than 5% fat)
- 620g pack Asda Mexican Enchilada Kit
- 435g tin Old El Paso Refried Beans
- 25g pack Grower’s Selection Coriander, finely chopped
- 150g Asda Grated Four Cheese Blend
- 25g pickled jalapeños (from a jar), drained
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
In a large frying pan, fry the red onion and peppers in the oil for 5 mins over a high heat. Add the mince and enchilada seasoning from the kit, then fry for 10 mins stirring.
Spread 1tbsp of the mince mixture on the base of a deep 23cm circular dish, then spread 1tbsp beans on a tortilla from the kit. Lay it on top of the mince and sprinkle with coriander, cheese and jalapeños. Add another tortilla and top with mince, then another topped with beans, coriander, cheese and jalapeños. Repeat with 6 more tortillas, alternating the toppings and finishing with a top layer of cheese and jalapeños. Bake for 30 mins. Scatter with fresh coriander to serve.