Enchiladas with meat-free mince, jalapeños and cheese
Price: £1.04 per serving
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 275g pack Plant Based Meat-Free Mince
- 400g tin pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 500g jar Asda Fajita Cooking Sauce
- 4 Asda Plain Tortillas
- 50g Asda Grated Cheddar & Mozzarella Cheese Blend
- 50g pickled jalapeños, drained
- Coriander, to garnish
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
Heat the oil in a large pan, then cook the onion and pepper until softened. Add the garlic and meat-free mince; cook for 3-4 mins, until browned.
Stir through the beans and ½ the jar of fajita sauce; season with black pepper. Bring to a simmer, then remove from the heat.
Spoon some of the filling onto each tortilla and roll up. Put into a 20cm x 30cm baking dish, seam down.
Pour over the rest of the fajita sauce, sprinkle with the grated cheese and top with the jalapeños.
Bake for 20-25 mins, until the cheese bubbles and the tortilla edges are browned. Sprinkle with coriander and serve.