Eton rhubarb mess with rose petals and pistachios
- 200g rhubarb, cut into 3cm pieces
- 25g caster sugar
- 4tbsp orange juice
- 2tsp Asda Rose Petals, plus extra to decorate
- 150ml 0% fat Greek-style yogurt
- 6 Extra Special Mini Meringues, roughly crushed
- 1tbsp pistachios roughly chopped
Put rhubarb, caster sugar, orange juice and rose petals in a pan and slowly bring to the boil on a medium heat. Reduce the heat and a simmer for 4-5 mins until the rhubarb is tender. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
To serve, softly whip the Greek-style yogurt and stir in the crushed meringues.
To assemble, add a spoonful of the cooled rhubarb to 2 tall serving glasses, then top with a dollop of the yogurt mixture. Repeat these layers until all your mixture is used up. Decorate with the chopped pistachios and a few dried rose petals. Serve immediately.