Extra quick one pan chicken roast
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp clear honey
- 1 tsp Asda Coarse Grain Mustard
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 2 large carrots, halved lengthways
- 2 large parsnips, peeled and quartered lengthways
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 red pepper, de-seeded and cut into large pieces
- 4 chicken breasts, skinned
Pre-heat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6. Mix 1 tsp oil with 1 tbsp honey and the mustard and set aside.
Add the sweet potatoes, carrots and parsnips to a large pan of boiling water. Bring back to the boil and simmer for 3 minutes. Drain and put in a bowl. Toss with the rest of the oil so that all the pieces are coated. Put in a large roasting tin and roast for 25 minutes.
Add the onion and pepper to the vegetables in the roasting tin, along with the rest of the honey. Turn over and coat.
Brush the chicken with the prepared dressing and add to the roasting tin. Cook for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.