Fajita chicken and vegetable pizza
- 400g Mc Dougalls '00' Extra Fine Premium Plain Flour, plus extra to dust
- 7g sachet Asda Easy-Bake Yeast
- 1tsp sugar
- 4tsp rapeseed oil
- 400g can Napolina Cherry Tomatoes in Rich Tomato Juice
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2tsp mixed dried herbs
- ½tsp smoked paprika
- 200g Asda Mexican Fajita Chicken Breast Slices
- ½ x 198g tin sweetcorn, drained
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 100g frozen sliced mixed peppers
- 125g light mozzarella, torn
Put the flour, yeast and sugar into a bowl, then make a well in the middle. Add 300ml slightly warm (not hot) water.
Add the oil. Bring the mixture together with a wooden spoon until it forms a soft, sticky dough.
Knead on a floured surface for 6 mins until smooth. Cover with a tea towel and leave to rise a little. Meanwhile, make the sauce. Put the tomatoes, garlic, herbs and smoked paprika in a large pan and season with black pepper. Simmer for 10 mins or until thickened. Set aside.
Preheat the oven to 220C/200C Fan/Gas 7. Stretch the dough into 2 round pizza bases about 5mm thick. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper, sprinkle lightly with flour then lay the bases on top.
Top each base with half the sauce. Divide the chicken slices, sweetcorn, red onion, peppers and mozzarella between them. Bake for 12-18 mins until the crust is crisp and golden. Serve immediately.