Fajita-spiced brısket pizza
- Chosen by you Mexican Style Fajita Seasoning Mix
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2tsp olive oil
- 700g Butcher’s Selection Rolled Beef Brisket (approximate weight)
- 200ml beef stock
- 1 sachet Chosen by you Great To Bake Pizza Mix
- 65g jar Chosen by you Tomato & Basil Pizza Topper
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 red and 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 100g sweetcorn
- 1 ball Chosen by you Lighter Mozzarella, torn
- Spring onions, to garnish
Mix the seasoning, garlic and oil into a paste. Unroll the brisket and rub with the mixture. Leave in the fridge for at least 2 hrs or overnight.
Preheat the oven to 150C/ 130C Fan/Gas 2. Put the beef in a roasting dish. Pour the stock around the base – take care not to wash off the rub.
Cover with foil and roast for 2 hrs, then turn over. Cook for 2 hrs more, or until you can shred the meat with a fork.
Make a pizza base according to the pack instructions, and roll out into an oblong. Put on a greased baking tray. Cover with oiled clingfilm and leave to rise for 10 mins. Remove the film and reflatten the dough.
Preheat the oven to 220C /200C Fan/Gas 7. Top the pizza base with the topper, onion, peppers, sweetcorn, cheese and half the shredded brisket (freeze the rest to use another time).
Bake for 15-20 mins. Serve sprinkled with spring onions.