Be the first to rate this recipe
- 35g pack Schwartz Chicken Fajitas Recipe Mix
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 x 227g packs Butcher's Selection Prime Beef Sirloin Steak
- 1 red pepper, de-seeded and sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, de-seeded and sliced
- 1 large red onion, peeled and sliced
- 100g soured cream
- 170g pack Chosen by you Guacamole
- 215g pack Chosen by youHot & Spicy Salsa
- 50g mature Cheddar, grated
- 1/2 iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 12 fresh cherry tomatoes,halved
- 100g sweetcorn (from a can, drained weight)
- A few red jalapeños, sliced
- 1 lime, cut into 4 wedges
- 4 Chosen by you White Tortillas
Mix the fajita seasoning with the oil and rub all over the steaks. Heat a griddle pan and cook for 3-5 minutes on each side (for medium well done), or 2 minutes for rare. Set aside in a warm place to rest for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook the peppers on the griddle pan until softened. Put in a serving bowl and set aside in a warm place.
Put the onion, soured cream, guacamole, salsa, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, sweetcorn, jalapeños and lime wedges in separate serving bowls.
Warm the tortilla. Slice the steak into strips. Put on a serving board with the peppers and other ingredients in bowls.
Let family and friends help themselves and put together their own fajitas. Drizzle with juice from the lime wedges, to serve.