Falafel & cous cous mezze bowls
- 110g pack Asda Spicy Vegetable Cous Cous
- 110g pack Asda Coriander & Lemon Cous Cous
- 1tbsp cumin seeds
- 400g tin chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 10 dried apricots, sliced
- 25g coriander, chopped
- Zest and juice 1 lemon, plus wedges to serve
- Zest and juice ½ orange
- 25g flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- ½ cucumber, chopped
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 60g pack Asda Strong Wild Rocket
- 220g pack Asda Sweet Potato Falafels
Make up each pack of cous cous in separate bowls according to the pack instructions.
Mix the cumin, chickpeas, apricots, coriander, lemon zest and half the lemon juice into the spicy cous cous.
Mix the orange zest and juice, chopped parsley and mint into the coriander and lemon cous cous.
Divid both cous cous mixtures between 4 bowls.
Mix the red pepper with the cucumber, spring onions and remaining lemon juice. Add to the bowls with the avocado, rocket and falafels. Season with pepper. Serve with lemon wedges.