Falafel wraps with sweet potato wedges
- 2 medium-sized red onions
- 2 red peppers, de-seeded and cut into chunks
- 1 large sweet potato, scrubbed, cut into wedges
- 4 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 400g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 egg, beaten
- Flour for dusting
- 1 pack Chosen by you Garlic Tortilla Wraps
- 200g tub Chosen by you 30% Less Fat Houmous
Preheat the oven to 220C/200C Fan/Gas 7. Cut the onions in half, to get four pieces. Finely chop one piece and set aside. Cut the remaining onion into wedges. Put on a tray with the peppers and sweet potato. Toss with 1 tbsp oil. Cook in the oven for 35 minutes.
Fry the chopped onion in 1 tbsp oil until soft. Add the spices and cook for another minute. Put the onion in abowl with the chickpeas, then season. Mash together, then mix in the egg.
Dust your hands with flour and shape the mixtureinto 8 balls. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and cook, in 1 or 2 batches, on a medium heat for 5 minutes, turning often.
Heat the wraps, then spread with houmous. Put 2 falafel in each flatbread with some of the roast veg. Serve with the wedges.