- 1 day-old pitta bread, torn into small pieces
- 4tbsp olive oil
- 2tsp Asda Sumac
- ½ clove garlic, crushed
- Zest 1 lemon
- 2tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 Little Gem lettuces, roughly torn
- 25g pack parsley, leaves only
- 15g mint, leaves torn
- 4 vine-ripened tomatoes, quartered
- ¼ cucumber, halved, deseeded and sliced
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 1 small shallot, sliced
Preheat the oven to 200C/Fan 180C/Gas 6.
Put the pitta pieces in a bowl, drizzle on 1tbsp of the oil and sprinkle over 1tsp of the sumac. Toss together, spread out on a baking tray and bake for 5-8 mins. Allow to cool.
For the dressing, whisk together the remaining oil and sumac, the garlic, lemon zest and vinegar.
Place all the remaining ingredients in a bowl with the pitta pieces. Pour over the dressing, toss together and transfer to a serving dish. Serve immediately.