Fillet of fish traybake with peppers and broccoli
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into 2cm slices
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and cut into 2cm slices
- 1 head broccoli, florets separated and stalk cut into 1 cm chunks
- 50g Asda Pitted Black Olives
- 1tbsp Asda Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 4 Asda Cook From Frozen Pollock Fillets
- 1 lemon, sliced, ends discarded
Preheat the oven to 190C/170C Fan/Gas 5.
Put the peppers, broccoli and olives in the base of your tray and toss together in the garlic oil. Season with black pepper.
Spread out the pollock fillets on top of the veg mixture and arrange the lemon slices on top.
Roast for 10 mins until the vegetables are tender but still firm and the fish fillets are opaque and cooked through.
Season with another grind or two of fresh black pepper and serve immediately.