Fish and Broccoli Pie
- 200g tenderstem broccoli, cut into short pieces
- 350g pot Asda Good For You Four Cheese Sauce
- 500g cod fillets (or haddock fillets), skinned and diced
- 198g can sweetcorn, drained
- 375g pack Asda Ready Rolled Puff Pastry
Pre-heat the oven to 220C/200C Fan/Gas 7. Put the broccoli in a pan with the sauce and fish, cover and simmer gently for 6 minutes.
Add the sweetcorn, season, then put in a pie dish. Dampen the edge of the dish. Lay the pastry on top and trim to make a lid. Pierce a hole in the middle.
Bake for 20 minutes or until the pastry is golden.