Filo pasty fish and vegetable pie
- 2tsp rapeseed oil
- 100g frozen Scratch Cook Diced Onions
- 2tbsp frozen Scratch Cook Chopped Garlic
- 100g frozen Scratch Cook Whole Leaf Spinach
- 300g Cook From Frozen Fish Pie Mix
- 200g Frozen for Freshness Mixed Vegetables
- 480g Asda White Lasagne Sauce
- 2tbsp basil pesto (optional)
- 4 sheets frozen ready-rolled filo pastry, defrosted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 380g frozen Birds Eye Steamfresh Tender Green Vegetable Rice
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
Heat the oil in a pan, add the onion and garlic and fry for 5 mins until softened. Add the spinach and cook for 10 mins until it has defrosted. Transfer to a sieve, leave to cool slightly, then squeeze out any excess liquid.
Return the spinach mixture to the pan, then add the fish, mixed veg, lasagne sauce and pesto, if using. Stir to mix together.
Pour into an ovenproof dish and top with layers of filo pastry, brushing egg between each layer and finally on the top layer.
Bake in the oven for 40-45 mins until golden and piping hot.
Meanwhile, cook the rice according to the packet instructions. Serve with the fish pie.