Fish finger tacos
- 8 Birds Eye Fish Fingers in Crispy Batter
- 198g can sweetcorn, drained
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 10 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- Zest and juice 1 lime
- 4tbsp Asda 50% Less Fat Fresh Soured Cream
- 1tsp Asda Chipotle Chilli Sauce
- 4 Asda Wheat & Corn Tortillas
- 2 Little Gem lettuces, leaves torn
- Coriander, torn, to garnish
- Sweet potato wedges, to serve
Grill the fish fingers for 12-15 mins until cooked through.
Meanwhile, to make the salsa, mix together the sweetcorn, onion, tomatoes, and lime zest and juice in a nonmetallic bowl. Cover and set aside.
For the dressing, whisk the soured cream and chipotle sauce together in a separate bowl Cover and set aside.
Microwave or grill the tortillas for a few seconds to heat through.
Put a little lettuce in each tortilla. Top with some of the salsa and the fish fingers. Drizzle over the dressing and garnish with the coriander. Fold in half and serve with the wedges.