Fish kebabs with salsa dressing
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 4 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for brushing
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tsp clear honey
- 1 level tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tomato
- 2 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 8 kalamata olives, sliced
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 250g pack cod loin (or monkfish), cut into bitesize chunks
- 220g pack salmon fillets, skinned and cut into bitesize chunks
- 190g pack raw king prawns
Whisk the oil, cider vinegar, honey and mustard to make a dressing. Season.
Quarter the tomato and discard the seeds and juices.
Dice the flesh and stir into the dressing with the spring onion, olives and parsley. Set aside.
Thread the fish onto skewers and brush with oil.
Barbecue for 5 minutes, turning occasionally until the cod and salmon flake easily and the prawns turn pink.
Drizzle the dressing over the fish kebabs, to serve.