Be the first to rate this recipe
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 425g large vine-ripened tomatoes, skinned
- 25g butter
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 50g Asda Extra Special Roasted Red Peppers (from a jar), drained and chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp capers
- 10 Asda Extra Special Pitted Kalamata Olives, chopped
- 4 x 150g pieces white fish fillet, skinned
Pre-heat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4. Grease a shallow ovenproof dish with a little bit of oil (the dish should be just large enough to hold the fish in a single layer). Cut the tomatoes into quarters and discard the seeds. Roughly chop the flesh and set aside.
Heat the rest of the oil and the butter in a pan, add the chopped shallot and cook until soft. Add the tomatoes and red peppers and cook until the tomatoes start to break down.
Stir in the parsley, thyme, capers and olives, and season to taste. Put the fish in the prepared ovenproof dish and spoon over the tomato and pepper mixture. Cover loosely with foil. Cook in the oven for 10 minutes, then remove the foil and cook uncovered for a further 5-10 minutes or until the fish flakes easily.