Fish & tomato bake
- 2 shallots, chopped (or 1 small onion)
- 1 Asda Extra Special Sweet Pointed Pepper, de-seeded and roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 400g can Asda Chopped Tomatoes with Herbs
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 100g reduced-fat Crème fraîche
- 1 tbsp capers, drained (optional)
- 600g river cobbler (or haddock fillet)
- Potatoes, to serve
- Green beans, to serve
Pre-heat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4. Cook the shallots or onion and red pepper in the oil over a medium heat for 10 minutes until soft. Add the tomatoes and boil, uncovered, for 3 minutes, stirring.
Remove from the heat, stir in the tomato ketchup and crème fraîche, and season. Add the capers, if using. Pour into an ovenproof dish large enough to hold the fish in a single layer.
Add the fish, then cover with a lid or foil and cook in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Serve with potatoes and green beans.