Be the first to rate this recipe
- 500g pack Chosen by you Cook From Frozen White Fish Fillets, defrosted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 50g fresh breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- 8 Mission Deli Original Mini Wraps
- 1 Baby Gem lettuce, shredded
- 100g red cabbage,shredded
- 1 ripe avocado, stoned, peeled and sliced
- 4 cherry tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp tartare sauce
- 1 lime, quartered
Cut the fish into fingers and pat dry with kitchen paper. Dip the pieces first in the egg then the breadcrumbs to coat evenly.
Heat the oil in a pan. Shallow-fry the fish for 3 minutes on each side, until cooked through and golden. Put on a plate lined with kitchen towel to absorb any excess oil.
Grill the wraps in a pre-heated grill for 10-15 seconds on each side. Top with the lettuce, cabbage, avocado, tomatoes and fish.
Drizzle over some tartare sauce and squeeze a little lime juice over each wrap before rolling up to serve.