Football pitch pizza
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 290g pack Asda Chosen by you Pizza Base Mix
- 190g jar Asda Great Stuff Pasta Sauce
- 200g Asda Grated Mozzarella and Cheddar Mix
- 5 tbsp Asda Green Pesto
- 2 pots Asda British Salad Cress, trimmed
- 2 sticks Dairylea Strip Cheese, separated
- 2 Dairylea Dunkers Breadsticks
- 1 cherry tomato
Pre-heat the oven to 220C/200C Fan/Gas 7. Make both sachets of the pizza base mix to pack instructions. Roll out the dough to fit a 33cm x 23cm baking tray. Press into the edges with your fingers. Cover with oiled cling film and leave in a warm place for 15 minutes.
Spread the sauce on top. Sprinkle on the cheese. Bake for 20 minutes. Cool slightly.
Spread the pesto then sprinkle on the cress. Use the cheese strips to mark out the lines of the pitch. Make the goalposts with the breadsticks (using a dab of cheese dip to hold in place). Put the tomato in the centre as a football.