Fresh frittata bites
- 350g Grower’s Selection Baby Potatoes, cut into 1cm-thick round slices
- 125g Extra Special Asparagus Tips
- 8 Extra Special Golden Yolk Free Range Eggs
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 30g Parmesan, finely grated
- 4tbsp Asda Light Mascarpone
- 4tbsp pesto
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6. Bring a large pan of water to the boil, add the potato slices and cook for 6 mins until tender. Add the asparagus for the final 1 min. Drain and set aside to cool slightly.
Meanwhile, line a 23cm x 23cm, 4cm-deep non-stick baking tray with baking paper.
Beat together the eggs in a large jug, then gently mix in the cooked potatoes and asparagus, the sun-dried tomatoes, spring onions and Parmesan.
Pour the mixture into the lined baking tray. Use a teaspoon to add the mascarpone in small dollops spaced evenly over the top, then repeat with the pesto. Season generously with freshly ground black pepper.
Transfer the baking tray to the preheated oven and bake for 20-25 mins until just set and golden.
Allow the frittata to cool slightly before removing from the baking tray and cutting into nine rectangles.