- 150g light mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ x 25g pack flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- ½ x 450g pack Asda Cook From Frozen Basa Fillets, fully defrosted
- 75g Asda Cook From Frozen Squid, fully defrosted
- 170g pack frozen Asda King Prawn Flavour Tails, fully defrosted
- 2 courgettes, sliced
- 50g plain flour, plus 1tbsp for dusting
- 50g cornflour
- 150ml Asda Sparkling Natural Mineral Water
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges, to serve
Mix together the mayonnaise, garlic and parsley. Cover and chill.
Cut the basa fillets into bite-sized pieces. Pat the fish, squid, prawn flavour tails and courgettes dry with kitchen roll and toss in 1tbsp of the plain flour.
Mix the cornflour and remaining plain flour in a bowl and season with black pepper. Gradually whisk in the sparkling water to make a batter.
Half-fill a deep fat fryer or large pan with oil and heat to 190C. In batches, dip the fish, seafood and courgettes in batter, then fry for 4 mins until crisp and golden. Drain on kitchen roll and keep warm.
Serve with the garlic mayo and lemon wedges.