Frozen yogurt ‘cream sodas’
- Ready in: 10 mins
- Serves: 8
- Price: 65p per serving
- 500ml natural yogurt (not reduced fat)
- 397g Chosen by you Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1tbsp Extra Special Vanilla Bean Extract
- Finely grated zest 1 lemon
- Popping candy and raspberries, to serve
Put the yogurt, condensed milk, vanilla and zest in a bowl and mix together until well combined. Transfer to a 1L shallow plastic container and cover. Freeze for at least 4-5 hours, ideally overnight.
Serve in scoops, sprinkled with popping candy and with raspberries on the side.