Frozen zombie bark
- 23g sachet Hartley's Sugar Free Orange Flavour Jelly
- 1kg tub fat-free Greek-style yogurt
- 23g sachet Hartley's Sugar Free Lemon & Lime Flavour Jelly
- 23g sachet Hartley's Sugar Free Blackcurrant Flavour Jelly
- 1tbsp Dr. Oetker Midnight Magic Sprinkles
- 1tbsp Cake Décor Edible Eyes
Line a deep baking tray with baking paper.
Dissolve the orange jelly powder in 50ml hot water. Put a third of the yogurt into a bowl and stir in the orange jelly. Repeat with the other 2 jelly flavours.
Spoon dollops of the 3 yogurt mixtures into the tray. Swirl but don’t mix the colours together.
Scatter over the sprinkles and icing eyes and put the tray flat into the freezer overnight, or for at least 4 hrs.
Once the bark is frozen solid, use the paper to help lift it out of the baking tray. Break into pieces and serve immediately.
If not using right away, store in the freezer in an airtight container between layers of baking paper.