Grilled fruit kebabs
- 1tbsp honey
- Zest and juice 1 lime
- 10g mint, leaves finely chopped
- ½ small pineapple (about 200g prepared), rind and core removed and cut into chunks
- 2 nectarines, stones removed, sliced
- 300g strawberries, halved if large
- 3 kiwi fruit, peeled and cut into chunks
If using wooden skewers, soak 6 in cold water. Meanwhile, preheat the barbecue or grill to high.
Heat the honey, lime zest and juice in a small pan over a medium setting until bubbling. Turn off the heat, stir in the mint and set aside to cool slightly.
Thread alternating pieces of the fruit on the skewers and grill on the barbecue for 2-4 mins each side, or until you can see char lines.
Drizzle with the mint and lime dressing to serve.